Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 14, EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
The EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection and compliance with regards to the processing of personal data.
Therefore, pursuant to Art. 14, we provide the following information:
1. Scope, legal basis of the processing for which the data are intended
The data processing is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at processing the requests for contact that are received through the website
2. Source from where the data come from
Data processing takes place:
– based on specific requests arising from contacts made via the website
– following a request for a quote received by email;
3. Processing methods
In relation to the scopes that are indicated, electronical and papery processing takes place. The processing operations are carried out in to guarantee the logical, physical security of the data and their confidentiality.
The Processing is carried out by inhouse employees that are specifically trained and appointed to carry out these specific activities
4. Nature of the data
The data you give us by filling in the required fields that are on the website (e.g. name, company, position, email, telephone, personal details, tax references)
5. Scope of data communication and disclosure
Your data will not be communicated and/or disclosed
6. Transfer of personal data to a third country
No transfer to third countries is foreseen
7. Mode and duration of the data storage
To facilitate any contact, the data will be stored for 6 (six) months from receiving the requests.
8. Identification details of the CONTROLLER
The pro tempore legal representative can be contacted at the office of the person who is writer or through email: INFO@BLUMAX.IT
9. Rights of the involved party
The involved party has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated at point 1.
Without prejudice to the rights of the legitimate interest of the Controller and the obligations indicated in the current legislation, the person involved can exercise their rights at any time as per articles:
– 15 (right of access)
– 16 (right of rectification)
– 17 (right to cancellation – right to be forgotten)
– 18 (right to the limitation of the processing)
– 19 (Obligation to notify in case of data rectification or deletion or of limitation of
– 20 (Right to data portability)
Ask for a free quote now
Fill out the form and ask Blumax for a quote for the sandblasting and painting of your company.